- New members will be expected to be able to swim 400m front crawl. New members who can't swim 400m will still be encouraged to join and will be helped to find swimming lessons to bring them up to this standard at which point they can join club sessions.
- Please always turn up in time to pay, change and be on poolside ready to swim at the start time.
- When you reach the wall at the end of a swim, please move out of the way so that other swimmers can complete their swim at the wall.
- Swim sessions will be limited to 36 people - 6 per lane.
- There should always be 6 or less swimmers in a lane, if there are more, please co-operate with the coach to ensure the lanes are split evenly by ability.
- An individual coach will never be expected to coach more than 3 lanes. We will try to get at least 2 coaches to each session but if there is only 1, they will put a set on the board for 3 lanes and focus on coaching the other 3. This can then be reversed the next time we only have one coach.
- Please stick to rest times - they are there for a reason. When you have finished your swim set, please move to the other side of the lane to allow those behind you to finish their sets at the wall.
- Please wear a swim hat with your first name written in permanent marker on it. This helps the coaches to identify you and they will therefore be able to offer you more feedback.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Derby Triathlon Club
Please report any problems to the webmaster