parkrun League 2016
The DTC parkrun League is to give bit of competition to motivate you to improve your running while it's cold and dark. So how do you participate?
You will need to register and download a barcode which you take to each run. If you forget your bar code you won't get any points in the league but can still run. To register click the logo below:
You must have your club as Derby Triathlon Club on the parkrun website
Attend any parkrun including the target parkrun in November and set a time. If you do your time at a non club parkrun please send me a link to your result.
Come to Wednesday track sessions as part of your training and get faster.
Then attend the Clubs nominated parkruns and score points as follows:
- 2 points for each club park run completed
- 3 points for a new best time (after your first)
- 2 bonus points for a top 10% age graded time
- Double points for a best time in the final park run of the season at Long Eaton.
- 2 bonus points for a royal flush negative split (each km faster than the last). Evidence will need to be submitted and sandbagging will not be permitted.
- 1 bonus point for each club cross country race completed
Juniors can participate in senior or junior parkruns but not both. Target junior park runs will be the day after each of the senior ones at Markeaton Park only. We are looking for a coordinator to be present at these junior park runs, assuming there's enough interest.
If you cannot make the club runs you can still qualify for points at any parkrun ON THE SAME DAY as long as you notify the organiser and send me a link to your result.
Any queries please contact me at email@example.com
Copyright 2009 - 2010 Derby Triathlon Club
Please report any problems to the webmaster